Saturday 7 June 2008

Delegates of the Crisis Comms Conference: Keep Talking

There were plenty of ideas being shared at the CIPR's Education & Skills Sector Group Crisis Comms Conference this week (TVU, 6 June). As the Events Officer and Vice Chair of the Group, I thought it might be nice to create a space for those conversations to continue if delegates so wish. I therefore invite you all to post comments in response to this blog post as a way of sharing your thoughts on the conference, sharing ideas and asking questions of other delegates. Please go ahead and hijack my blog for this purpose - you are all very welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt honoured to meet and full of admiration towards Mike Dame of Virginia Tech, a feeling shared by all the other PR delegates, I'm sure.