Saturday 24 May 2008

Twitter drives traffic to the PJC website

I keep saying this and I will say it again - I love Twitter. I am a big fan. This week as I was updating the Pickle Jar Communications website, I was twittering about my progress. This was simply done as an update to what we have been upto at PJC - not with the pure intention of driving traffic to the site because I think you have to be very cautious about this kind of approach to micro-blogging. However, I was delighted to take a look at the web stats and see that by simply tweeting about this, I saw the highest ever peak so far in unique visitors to the site. Interesting how something as simple as 140 characters that took 30 seconds at most to publish can make a difference to site traffic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Congratulations for this nice looking blog.
):
Keep it up!
Regards,Thanks.